Combination of a Dream Tip Kickoff: Combo Tip:
If you bought a home in 2017 (Congratulations) or have plans of buying a home in 2018,
- Try to Resist Home Equity Loans/2nd Mortgages At All Cost! Now or in the Near Future.
1. Understand first and foremost, this year and next year will precisely be a Seller’s Market.
2. Understand, the housing market has consistently increased 5-8% since the housing market crash in 2008, which is far above the 3% average yearly gains.
3. Understand, buying in a Seller’s Market means you ARE BUYING HIGH!
4. Understand, Housing Market increases in equity can’t last forever, there will be a drop.
5. Understand, 2nd Mortgages and Home Equity Loans are very risky for buyers who bought high with hopes of one day selling high.